Gracefull Girls at King’s Home
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
ONE DAY THAT HELPS TO PREPARE GIRLS FOR LIFE!
In a world of falling standards, Gracefull Girls Retreats are leading young ladies (middle school and high school age) to develop good manners, be modest, and discover God’s matchless grace. During a weekend retreat, girls learn about inner beauty and character that never go out of style! Retreat time also includes creative activities, boat rides, nature walks, and movie time!
Things Gracefull Girls learn…
- Mealtime manners (table settings and dining etiquette)
- Conversational grace (introductions, thank you’s, & more)
- Webiquette – classy communication skills for FB, email, and more
- Respect for parents/guardians, others and self
- What girls need to know about what guys think (about girls)
- Dressing for fashion and modesty
- Outward expressions of internal feelings (posture, body language, more)
- Divinely designed witha purpose in mind
- Momentary decisions – lifelong consequences
- When grit meets grace – priceless pearls are formed
God’s priceless value of us reflected through Christ
King’s Home, Chelsea, Alabama
This retreat is provided by Gracefull Ministries.
This is a closed retreat for the girls of King’s Home only. Registration is not needed.