A WEEKEND RETREAT THAT PREPARES GIRLS FOR LIFE!
In a world of falling standards, Gracefull Girls Retreats are leading young ladies (middle school and high school age) to develop good manners, wear modest fashions, and discover God’s matchless grace. During a weekend retreat, girls learn about inner beauty and character that never go out of style! Retreat time also includes creative activities, boat rides, nature walks, and movie time!
Things girls learn at the retreat…
- Mealtime manners (table settings and dining etiquette)
- Conversational grace (introductions, thank you’s, & more)
- Webiquette – classy communication skills for FB, email, and more
- Respect for others and self
- What girls need to know about what guys think about girls!
- Yes! You can dress for fashion modesty.
- Movement and modesty (and short skirts)!
Reflecting outwardly how you feel on the inside. /li]
- Momentary decisions – lifelong consequences.
- Divinely designed with a purpose mind!
- When grit encounters grace.
- Matchless love – priceless value.
6:00pm Friday to Sunday at 9:00am (early pickup) or Noon (after worship at Valleydale Church)
$99 per attendee ($25 deposit due with registration); Up to two chaperones attend free (duties involved)
Things You’ll Need to Bring
Register for the next Gracefull Girls Retreat:
(See Upcoming Events in the right column on this page). Don’t see one? Contact us to schedule a weekend retreat or one-day event for your girls group!